26 de fevereiro de 2013

Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile Today

The Tune for Today is:



Suicidal Tendencies - Trip at the Brain

 



Trippin' (echo)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...Tripping...

I gotta gotta take a trip, gotta take a trip out of this place
I gotta gotta get away, get away from the human race
I don't know what I'll see; don't even know what I'll find
I don't know what to pack, never been to a trip to the mind

Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain
Do you know what I'm saying?
Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain
Well I'm going insane

I took a wrong turn and ended up at my heart
It could barely even pump no blood, it was so thrashed and torn apart
Thanked it for working overtime in pain and misery
Then I set back on the trail, headed for my destiny

Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain
Do you know what I'm saying?
Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain
Well I'm going insane, well, fly with me...Flying free...

Tripping...tripping...
Trip Trip Trip Trip Tripping...Ya ya ya ya you're tripping

I cannot, cannot stop this trip I forgot to pack the brakes
Ran straight into a concrete wall of my mistakes
Ended up in a cemetery of a thousand wasted days
But that's alright with me ‘cos that's where most of my memory lays

Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain
Do you know what I'm saying?
Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain. Trip at the brain
Well I'm going insane

Take another take a body take it buddy take it and my mind is gonna, trip it gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta~ fly with me~ flying free~

Gotta get away…Gotta, gotta, gotta get away
I gotta get away, gotta get away… I'm gonna take that trip.
Welcome, 'cause I'm the host with the most, now here a little toast, to take another taste to put you mind out cold, I'll situate your fear, make your knowledge disappear, you can talk all you want, but nothing you've admitted here~ 
It's situating, exasperating, a simple demonstration in experimentation, I slip, flip, flinch trip every little dip, it's not like it's complicated, of course your free to pay, I'm educated for your personal pain, well it's so insane, but won't you keep all the pain, as I slip fly flip, got caught up in another, try to pay another shrink, buy his wife another mink, let me tell what I think think I think I think~ I Gotta, gotta get away gotta get away, gotta get away, I'm just trippin' trippin' trippin' 
Never volatile, wanna sin with me, you gotta get away, they say they're gonna freak, but that between the cheek, gotta trip gotta trip gotta~ 
Gotta make a sound, its a dance mom, gotta take a trip, gotta take a trip, the real trip ain't about gettin' hip, gotta trip tripa tripa tripa tripa ha~ Sins go slam, goin down at the chest, gotta get away gotta get away away~ Gotta trip with no permission, mind evaluation, take your head, add a little crazy, take that trip to the brain, take that trip to the brain everybody gotta get get off, you gotta gotta gotta take the trip to the brain!




Review by Steve Huey (allmusic)

Suicidal Tendencies regrouped successfully for one of its best efforts, How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile Today. The band's thrashy fusion of its hardcore roots with speed metal was fully developed by this point, and Mike Muir's social commentary and self-analysis were as ragingly compelling and by turns amusing as ever. Highlights include "Trip at the Brain," "One Too Many Times," and the title track.









Tune The Album


Suicidal Tendencies - How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can't Even Smile Today by Carlites on Grooveshark

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário